Registration Fees For participants having accepted papers:
For Foreign participants:
– Regular registration for non-Egyptian: 500$
– Registration for foreign PhD and MSc Students : 400$
– Each extra page (more than 8 pages) will be charged with a fee of 30$.
-The second paper of the same author/authors will be charged with (50% discount).
(The first author must be the same).
For Local Egyptian participants:
(All authors of the paper must be Egyptians and their affiliations must be in Egypt)
– The registration fees in Egyptian pounds (EGP).
– Regular registration for Egyptian: 2200 EGP
– Registration for Egyptian PhD and MSc Students (studying in Egyptian universities): 1800 EGP
(student should be the first author)
– Each extra page (more than 8 pages) will be charged with a fee of 100 EGP.
– The second paper of the same author/authors will be charged with 50% discount.
(The first author must be the same)
Audience or Co-Author Fees
|250 $||1000 EGP||Listening + All Conference Package + Breaks + 2 Days Lunch||Choice 1|
|800 EGP||Listening + All Conference Package + Breaks + One day Lunch||Choice 2|
|500 EGP||Listening + All Conference Package + Breaks||Choice 3|
|150 EGP||Listening only + Breaks||Choice 4|
|Free||Listening Only||Choice 5|
1 – Bank Transfer:
Participants can pay conference registration fees by bank transfer.
For Egyptian authors:
Account Name:Consultation Center, FCIS Ain Shams University
Account No.Bank Masr 9/450/80739/1
For foreign authors:
Wire transfer: you can make your wire transfer to any of the following correspondent:
|CORRESPONDENT BANK NAME : CITI BANK, NEW YORK
SWIFT BANK CODE : CITIUS33XXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 36001304
BENEFICIARY BANK : CENTRAL BANK OF EGYPT
SWIFT BANK CODE : CBEGEGCXXXX
BENEFICIARY REF NO. : 4082175933
BENEFICIARY CUST NAME : ………………………………………………………………